Terms & conditions
The access and use of this website www.EzyTm.com and EzyTm Wallet mobile app are subject to some terms and conditions. As used in the agreement, words like ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ refers to EzyTm Technologies and the words like ‘you’, ‘your’ ‘yourself’ refers to the user. Please read the term and conditions mentioned below carefully before you access, use, register or download materials from this website or app. We reserve right to amend or add the terms and conditions at any point of time without any prior notice. By registering or using the service of our website or app, you give your consent to be bound with all the terms and conditions (including the additional and amended ones).
Coupons and Offers
In case if you did not get the proper benefit of the coupon even after getting the coupon code, then you can request us for applying the coupon code but we are not at all responsible if the coupon code did not work.
Password and Security
You understand and agree that password and other information with respect to your EzyTm Wallet account are confidential information. You agree to immediately change the password on receipt and to continue changing the password periodically (recommended every 15 days). You agree that EzyTm Wallet shall not be responsible if you share your password and other confidential information about your EzyTm Wallet account with any person or fail to abide by the advice given in this document about changing password periodically.
Password and Security
EzyTm wallet is linked to the mobile number that you provided at the time of registration. We may send alerts to that number or to any such number replaced or informed by you. The alerts will be sent only if the mobile phone mode is On and in case the mobile phone mode is Off, then you may not get or get after some delay any alerts sent during such period. We may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding the services provided by us.
- Use of our services is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, unsound minded persons, etc. are not eligible to use the Website and associated Applications. If any minor wants to transact on our website or app, then such use or transaction may be made by his parents or legal guardian but the minor himself/herself cannot transact. If it is brought to EzyTm’s notice or if it is discovered that you are a minor according to the meaning provided under Indian Contract Act, 1872, i.e. below 18 years in normal case and below 21 years if guardian is appointed by the Court. then EzyTm reserves right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you access to the website and associated application.
- EzyTm reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website and associated Applications to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reason for doing so.
- You confirm to provide us any and every detail we requires to obtain from you, including such other personal or proprietary information relating to any of your acts or omissions or violations or other persons who may be a party with you, on suspicion or otherwise in relation to the use of our site/app.
- You hereby declare that your name does not at anytime appear in the consolidated list of terrorist individuals /organizations as circulated by RBI from time to time.
You agree to pay all fees and charges that you incur and EzyTm reserves right to change the amount of or basis of determining charges or fees at any point of time without any notice to the user. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes payable.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website and associated Applications. You must use your own credit/ debit card. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, the information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. EzyTm expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- EzyTm shall not be responsible for any fraud or misuse of your account and you agree to be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of any nature, arising due to any such fraud or misuse or your account.
- We will not be held liable for unauthorized use of EzyTm Wallet on account of loss/theft/misplacement of Mobile number and/or SIM, unless you have informed our customer care about such loss/theft/misplacement and have blocked wallet temporarily till you reactivate the same using a new SIM with same mobile number.
- It must be noted that you shall continue to be held liable for any unauthorized use of your EzyTm Wallet account till you inform EzyTm Wallet Customer care about such loss/theft/misplacement and request for blocking your wallet account is executed.
- Any wallet not transacting for 6 months or more may be treated as expired and the value may be forfeited. Such wallet user will be intimated through SMS information to this effect in accordance with regulatory frame work prevailing and amended from time to time.
- EzyTm Wallet and other EzyTm Technologies Products/Services made available on EzyTm Wallet mobile applications are GPRS/EDGE/3G Dependent and cannot be availed by you in the event of GPRS/EDGE/3G failure and/or download error. EzyTm is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for non provisioning of the services due to GPRS/EDGE/3G failure/connectivity failure/download error.
EzyTm Wallet Products/Services for select content is Operator dependent. EzyTm is not obligated to provide Services to the Customers in relation to the areas/ Operators/ Service Providers not mentioned herein.
- GPRS/EDGE provisioning on handsets are governed by terms of respective Operator.
- EzyTm Wallet shall not be responsible for any Operator nor be held responsible for not having any specific unit required in its Product Portfolio. We are not obligated to provide Services to the Customers in case the Operator/Service Provider does not have the required product or the required denomination.
- Instant refund on transaction failure: If there is a transaction failure (excluding bill payments), there will be instant refund into EzyTm Wallet if the transaction is done using credit card or debit card via EzyTm website/app. In case if you do not get the refund amount, then please contact to our customer care services.
EzyTm have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in its sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:-
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of its Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of its Services;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to its web-sites/app for any reason;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on its web-sites/app or on its social media;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account; Establish general practices and limits concerning use of its web-sites/app.
- Some of above actions may be result of any transaction activity which may come under “suspicious transactions” and would require immediate action without prior intimation as per current regulatory framework.
- You agree that EzyTm will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
- All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.